20.11.13

thank you!



Dear friends -- Writing this post has been on my mind for quite some time.

Every so often I have a peek over at Amazon.com to see how my book has been doing, and I notice a new review.  A few of the reviews were written by people I know, and I have thanked them personally for their kind words.  However, most of the reviews on Amazon for my book were written by people who I do not know, and it touches me deeply to know they have taken the time and effort to write these lovely reviews.

So, I want to take the opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has supported my efforts by acquiring a copy of my book, and to send an especially big thanks to those who have written reviews.  Your thoughtful words make my heart shine.


Look! All the little peg dolls are smiling, too...

4 comments:

  1. Firstly I'd like to say I bought your book 2 days ago from the local Steiner shop and it is AMAZING!! My girls will be getting peg dolls for every occasion. I have.only had it for two days and I'm already well on my way to a completed nativity, I just can't stop! Just one thing, is there any way I can get hold of the patterns for the sheep, donkey and camel as part of the nativity scene. I don't need instructions, but would love to not have to try and draw them out myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josie -- Please email me: margaret [AT] flyingteapot [DOT] com.

      cheers --
      mb

      Delete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)