2.6.10

From 3 to 4

We have been a family of 3 for almost seven years. Every year, when we set forth to take a photo for our holiday card, I would think to myself, "Next year, maybe we will add a another little face. Then we will be not 3, but 4."

Here we are in 2005 -- a family of 3.
Here we are in 2006 -- a family of 3.

Here we are in 2007 -- a family of 3.
Here we are in 2009 -- a family of 3.

When Mr. Bloom & I moved in to our house we had been married almost two years. It was just the 2 of us but I asked Mr. Bloom to install 4 towel racks on this bathroom wall. I wanted enough room for everyone to have their own towel rack.

Four chairs around our kitchen table... I feel like even our house has been waiting for this baby.

Less than 6 weeks to go...

4 comments:

  1. 6 weeks!!! It is happening fast!! SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy S.! Hello Kathy O.! Thanks for your comments (and no more confusion about which of you is commenting!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...how wonderful for you and your family!!! There is no greater joy than preparing for a new babe...loads of love and hope that everything goes well in your final stretch!!!
    Maureen

    ps...don't know why my e-mail didn't show up...I'm going to see what's up. I'm at valleyvixen@mail.com

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)